Friday, July 24, 2015

1950's Glam

This dress is gorgeous! I got it to wear for Style XL as I couldn't decide on outfit for the day at all. My dressing room still hasn't recovered from my mass wardrobe emptying the night before the event!




The dress is by Hell Bunny and it's the 50's Cannes Vintage Rose print. I love the almost sweet heart neckline and the cut of the dress gives such a flattering shape. I do have to admit I am not the fondest of halter necks but I really enjoyed wearing this one.

I felt like the amount of cleavage on show was maybe a tad much for daytime wear so I wore my favourite black lace camisole from Marks & Spencers over the top and a white cardigan and turned the dress into a skirt! Does anyone else do this? I thought it looked great and made a great daytime outfit!



I paired it with some cute Espadrille Wedges and a slick of red ruby woo lipstick! I do love a floral dress and most of my wardrobe is made up of florals!

Do you have any Hell Bunny dresses? Which are your favourites? Leave me a comment and I'll have to check them out!

2 comments:

  1. i think you look beautiful both ways you wear it, and floral prints really do suit you xxx

    ReplyDelete